Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Whoops...

Dropped myself in the dog house, but hopefully the rear shock will appreciate it.

Had, yes Had to puts some bits into the garage, which lead on to having a look at the rear shock, the spring has a few signs of surface rust, I could have just touched it up, but thats far to easy.

After some messing about, it was apart(workmate, spring compressor, and some patience.) in the parts bath again, cleaned, and given a coat of paint, its a bit cold for top coat, so that will have to be done in the workshop after having the heater on for a few hours to warm it all up.

Unfortunately, I let the time run away with me, and the poor long suffering wife came in a disrupted my tittering about with the "Right, I'm off then...See you tonight." you're in the shit mate, tone of voice!

Good job the dog's still like me! 

Interesting amount of pressure required to release the top ring, Paul Daniels came to mind.. 

    

  

Got a coat of grey primer on, so the black should make it look rather nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment