Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Tuesday 3 November 2020

The strip down has started, and there is plenty to do, but first job, the fork seals, 

The top yoke had a seized bolt, and although I did try to remove it, obtaining another was a quicker and easier option, plus I wanted to remove the ignition lock and smooth it up a little.


 Couldn't resist a bit of polishing, plus a NOS Datatool gear indicator sourced as well. New pads for the front as oil has seeped into them from the forks, seals and bushes, and a host of stainless bolts to replace a few rusty worn ones.


Looking a little sad, but its a on going process, yes that is a stock end can, I have another, and also looking out for 1 more, then all noise issues are covered! 
Radiator will be coming off and getting some tlc, as its a little full of dirt... 

Forks dont look to bad, and hopefully will clean up nicely, and not be hiding any horrors when they come apart.
Fingers Crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment