Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Rude not too...


A nice early finish to the work day gave me a few extra hours to work in the garage,

I did have an idea of turning the bike around, but then decided to leave it, and just carry on.

with the forks awaiting oil, the swingarm and rear shock need a look at.

Now, the rear is held up on a paddock stand, so will need to be out the way for the swingarm to com off, an Abba stand would be very useful, but I sold mine a while ago, so thats out.

turning the footpegs upside down and then supporting with axle stands, will allow work on the rear...

Exhaust system removed, all nuts and studs okay, but I'll refit them with new nuts.

So, a bit more done, a couple of things to get, then the rear will be off...



  

No comments:

Post a Comment