Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Thursday 10 May 2012

No trip this week, which is a real shame, but wont be long till next week, so all planned, ready to be out early part of next week,
But this has given me time to sort out the Particles, I know I'm not alone when it comes to cooking Hemp in the kitchen, the only sure thing is the other 'arf will be on the case somewhere during the process, but I'm lucky, I managed to get hold of a really good coolbox, an ex-army M2 field cooler, which will happily sit in the corner doing the business in quite, with no smell, and no pans to sort out, just fill with Hemp, add boiling water, and 24hrs later, all done ready to go (or bagged and frozen if needed later).

A few K's awaiting the water, ready for a long soak.
Some PGB Naturals boilie in Hemp/Belacham cocktail.

Something that has been long over due, was to get a new brolly, I was in the right place at the right time, and got myself another Stealth system brolly with an overwrap to help out with the cooler nights later in the year, so looking forward to getting out and seeing how the brolly fairs compared to the old one, which was pretty faultless over the years.

Now just need to keep the fingers crossed for next week....

All the best

Nick.


No comments:

Post a Comment