Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Its been a little slow for me so far, but as the shift patten swings around to days of during the week, it means I'll be out on my short overnighters, trying to get a fish or 2 to slip into my net!

I have had a couple of short trips on the main water, which is Little Moulsham in Yateley, currently on a Cemex ticket (I'm sure, that most people have heard that Cemex is up for sale, and TBH, I'll just wait and see what happens, rather than speculate on what may happen), which also has only been open to members for about 3 years, so may have the odd surprise swimming in there.

So far I had 1 Tench for my limited efforts, but at just over 7lbs it was worth getting up at 3am, you now know, its not just carp for me, but if its big enough to take a 16/18mm boilie, then it just might be worth catching..... 

Looking forward to the next trip, and at the moment, this weather is perfect, just hoping it holds up for a few more days.

All the best

Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment