Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Sunday 21 February 2021


The bike is coming together nicely, the wiring is moving on well, and just needs soldering up, awaiting new soldering iron, as the USB one went bang... well I did hook it up to a 12v supply, before reading the instructions... heated up quickly thou..

Exhaust back on, new gaskets and brass stud nuts, plus a few other little jobs, throttle cables and lines routed, little bits that can cause headache later, radiator mounted with fan checked.

A really good few hours...






Once the switch gear is sorted, choke cable is next, as I'm removing the left hand switch gear altogether, then move on to the rain/brake light...

All the best, and stay safe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment