Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Tuesday 2 February 2021

A couple of hours later...

Been working on the fairing bracket, removing the "bird cage" set up for something a bit better, this has come from the ZZR, but has a different set of clocks, so had to make up a bracket to fit the bracket...

First attempt looked great, fitted perfectly, till I put the fairing on, and then realised it was 2 inches to tall for the screen,

back to the drawing board, and a bit of thinking had a solution, and job done.

On/Off switch located just above the clocks, gear indicator will go on the left.


Retro Lime green screen will be bright! 

The 6 pots are on the bench, and they will be next to get a seeing too...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment