Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Oh when it don't go to plan...

I had a few hours, so thought it would be good to nip out, and have a chilled day fishing on a match lake...
Of I went, arriving at the lake, 3 other anglers where fishing away, and it all looked good, some of the lakes larger fish where happy feeding in large safe areas of the lillys to the centre of the lake, but I really was not here for the large Carp, just wanted to have some fun with the smaller fish.
I set up, and cast out, sitting back in the chair, and thinking about what the weather was up to, I felt the front leg move and then settle again, I went to adjust it, when a bit of plastic shot out across the swim... great, the foot adjustment just fell apart, so after some messing about, the foot was back in the position, and the chair moved to a flat sitting, along with the rest of the gear, try again...
A couple of knocks on the rod had me thinking the pellets where working, and as I waited for the tip to go around, a nice cup of tea from the new all singing all dancing flask would be nice, how wrong! the new flask is about as much use as a turd in a lucky dip.. 2 hours old tea, and stone cold, not nice, and not happy. That was enough for me. and was soon on the way home, looking forward to a nice hot cuppa, and a lick of the wounds, ready for another bash on the carp front soon, must try out the new Beastmasters....
Tight lines Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment