Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Wednesday 1 December 2021

So the CRF....

 I had a day flat track marshalling, and really enjoyed the fact its nuts, so, after a few phone calls, and messages, I found a bike that needed some work, but on the whole was all there, so off I went and a few hours later, well most of the day really, I returned home with a bike and a few boxes of bits, and a possible plan.. 


its been a up hill struggle with the Cerf.. the engine although new, really dont want to play ball, so another 450 honda motor is going in, as it stands, I have a garage full of engine parts, a few sets of crankcases, and a fair bit of re-assembly is on the cards over the winter, but hey, if it was straight forward that would be too bloody easy! lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment