Pages

Nickyb's blogger...

Thanks for dropping by, this blogger is about my up's and down's, tear's and laughter that my interests can bring as I go about them in my own fashion..

This Blogger started through my fishing, and I enjoyed many a happy day enjoying everything that comes along with that, but times change, job changes, and wanting to do different things was to see the fishing gear making way for Motorcycles, and that is how you find me...
Hope you enjoy the Blog.

Nick.


All the best

Nick.

Monday 27 August 2012

Things are on the up!!!
TBH, the Cemex water, that I've been on, although very nice, has not done the trick for me, and I've found it a little to restrictive, as the golf course denote the gate opening and closing times, which although I knew about, but I did not think that it would be such a pain in the arse, as its turned out to be!!!
So, after much thought, and questions being asked, I've joined a fairly local club, which has a handful of waters, with some nice carp to go for, in some rather nice places...
After a quick look around 2 waters, it really has fired up the fishing imagination, and I cant wait to get the gear out and have a dabble.
Fingers crossed that might be tomorrow!!!

All the best guys, and hopefully this blog should be alive and kicking again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment